From: Jim Mazur

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006020815:17:51
Subject: I had a number balance

I had one of these scales as a child and am also looking for one for my two-year old. Ebay sounds like a great option, if we can come up with the original name and manufacturer. Is it indeed "Add-aCount"? Making one is a thought. But who has time? I'd like to se eFisher Price re-manufacture something as educational and fun as this. Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/