From: Jim Mazur <jmfastball@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006020814:17:51
Subject: I had a number balance

I had one of these scales as a child and am also looking for one for
my two-year old.  Ebay sounds like a great option, if we can come up
with the original name and manufacturer. Is it indeed "Add-aCount"?

Making one is a thought. But who has time?  I'd like to se eFisher
Price re-manufacture something as educational and fun as this.

Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®