From: Susan Petracco

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006030908:52:43
Subject: We sell the number balance online...

We sell something called a number balance, and I think it's perhaps what you remember as a kid. You can find it on our store at http://www.wonderbrains.com/number-balance.html - I'll be happy to answer any questions personally! Thanks, Susan

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/