From: Anne

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009020815:52:46
Subject: Number Balance

I, too, am looking for this system. Please keep me in the loop, if someone finds one! I have found one that is like a number line on both sides of a balance, but it's just not the same as the one I used as a child. My recollection is that there was a balance, with a long peg coming out from the end of each arm. The plastic numbers had a hole in the top that allowed several to be hung on the peg at one time. There were, probably, five of each numeral, including zero.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/