From: Anne <anne_krafthefer@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009020814:52:46
Subject: Number Balance

I, too, am looking for this system.  Please keep me in the loop, if
someone finds one!  I have found one that is like a number line on
both sides of a balance, but it's just not the same as the one I used
as a child.  My recollection is that there was a balance, with a long
peg coming out from the end of each arm.  The plastic numbers had a
hole in the top that allowed several to be hung on the peg at one
time.  There were, probably, five of each numeral, including zero.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/