From: carin

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003021818:18:12
Subject: re:just can't find a number balance

I also have been looking for such a balance, and may resort to making
on.  Please let me know if you find one.  There are several balances
on the market that are similar, but involve placing tags on a
numberline which makes up the arms of the scale.  But I am also
looking for one which has the wieghted numerals.  Good Luck--Carin

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/