Q&A #2933

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Just can't find a Number Balance!!!

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: carin

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003021818:18:12
Subject: re:just can't find a number balance

I also have been looking for such a balance, and may resort to making on. Please let me know if you find one. There are several balances on the market that are similar, but involve placing tags on a numberline which makes up the arms of the scale. But I am also looking for one which has the wieghted numerals. Good Luck--Carin

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®