From: Owen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006111019:30:43
Subject: Math reform programs

I have looked at most of these sites on the net. If you would like to read my opinion about them you can go to the DotMath for kids web site and look under the conflicts tab. Most of the text books and programs are ok but not complete. No text book can be all things to all students so I think the teacher should use the best resource material available. I have been able to find some that are very good and they get a good review on my site. The DotMath for kids web site is at: http://dotmath.tripod.com/ This link should take you to the site. If this does not work it may be that your settings need to be changed on your computer to allow you to go to the site. If you are not able to find the site you can email me and I will help you if I can. Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/