From: Owen <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006111019:30:43
Subject: Math reform programs

  I have looked at most of these sites on the net.  If you would like
to read my opinion about them you can go to the DotMath for kids web
site and look under the conflicts tab.  Most of the text books and
programs are ok but not complete.  No text book can be all things to
all students so I think the teacher should use the best resource
material available.  I have been able to find some that are very good
and they get a good review on my site.

  The DotMath for kids web site is at:

http://dotmath.tripod.com/

This link should take you to the site.  If this does not work it may
be that your settings need to be changed on your computer to allow you
to go to the site.   If you are not able to find the site you can
email me and I will help you if I can.

Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question