Q&A #2936

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math Reform Programs

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Debra

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001040821:00:25
Subject: Re: Everyday Math-Be Careful

I am a 2nd grade teacher who is currently using Saxon Math. There has been discussion about piloting Everyday Math next year. Most of my colleagues are satisfied with Saxon, but our 4th grade proficiency scores have been slipping, thus a concern that we should be doing something different. Our 5th and 6th grade teachers have expressed concerns about Everyday Math for their students. Are the primary teachers in your district using Everyday Math as well? Any information or further insights would be helpful. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®