From: Debra <dmabra@cfanet.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001040820:00:25
Subject: Re: Everyday Math-Be Careful

I am a 2nd grade teacher who is currently using Saxon Math.  There has
been discussion about piloting Everyday Math next year.  Most of my
colleagues are satisfied with Saxon, but our 4th grade proficiency
scores have been slipping, thus a concern that we should be doing
something different.  Our 5th and 6th grade teachers have expressed
concerns about Everyday Math for their students.  Are the primary
teachers in your district using Everyday Math as well?  Any
information or further insights would be helpful.  Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/