From: Suzanne <suzannetbull@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004012810:46:20
Subject: saxon math

	I am looking for research about Saxon math.  I need information about
it's sucess with your school clientel, and personally what you think.
I've been put in the "math group" to find this info...all your help
and time is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/