From: Tony <Bulldawg6262@ aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004022911:51:06
Subject: simplifying each division of fractions

Example: 3/8 divided by 1/8=   or   1/2 divided by 3/4

These are some of the problems that are given to my 6th grader that
she finds hard to understand. When she comes home she seems clueless
about these and many other forms of math. How do i remember so far
back, in my life about the resolution to these problems? please give
me a way to begin to explain the division of fractions and simplifying
the division.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®