Q&A #301

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math education for adults

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: J <scharlow@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000051012:05:20
Subject: Where do I start?

I am 45 years old,graduated from high school and have a collective
total of about two years of college. I recently was tested to have a
ninth grade level of math skills.  Math was always fasinating to me
but I never took the time to learn higher math to understand and go
further with the sciences.  Now I have the time and the inclination to
continue,and acheive my formal education. But the problem is that I
feel very intimidated and confuse as to how to go about getting
familar with math and go on to Algebra Geometry, Calc, ect.ect. First
things first. Can you give a hand? Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®