From: Shirley Nardin

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003041513:53:21
Subject: Re: Math education for adults

I work at a vocational school as a teacher's assistant. Our students are underprivelaged adults who lack basic math and english skills. I'm searching for alternative teaching methods to strengthen their poor math skills to prepare them for todays job market.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/