From: Tammy <Tammy_math_tutor@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002050800:51:27
Subject: Preparing for the praxis

Check with local college math labs. I am at Mercer university and we
have a computer based series that can be registered for through the
school and used as often as one wishes in preperation for the CBT. It
includes the math portion, reading portion, as well as the writing
portion. There is a small fee at the ubiversity but well worth it. I
am not familiar with the name of the software company and I don't
believe it is for sale for personal use. However I would be happy to
try and find out when the school reopens after the break. *smile*.
Also check into private "PRAXIS math" only seminars. I teach one for a
nominal fee and have fantastic results. If I can help anymore (if I
have helped *smile*) please e-mail me. Tammy_math_tutor@yahoo.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®