From: Harvey Almarode

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002121616:20:22
Subject: Re: PPST Math

What is the best resource book to have prospective teachers to use to assist with the PPST Math? I will be conducting a tutor sessions and I would like to know which resource book others think would be best to use for my students. Thanks, Harvey

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/