From: Ms. Hampton

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003032021:33:10
Subject: Re: Re: PPST Math

This test to me is a complete road block for me. I have taken it twice, just math, and still HAVE NOT passed it. I am a HISTORY teacher, not a math teacher. How relevant is this to my concetration area? Does anyone have ANY advise to assist me in passing this test? I have taken the class two times, had tutors etc.. I am NOT good in math, but an excellent teacher in my area!!!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/