From: Ms. Hampton <DeShaundaHam@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003032021:33:10
Subject: Re: Re: PPST Math

This test to me is a complete road block for me. I have taken it
twice, just math, and still HAVE NOT passed it. I am a HISTORY
teacher, not a math teacher. How relevant is this to my concetration
area? Does anyone have ANY advise to assist me in passing this test? I
have taken the class two times, had tutors etc.. I am NOT good in
math, but an excellent teacher in my area!!!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/