Q&A #302

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Preparing for math on the PPST

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jacqueline Smith <jenickki@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004040913:19:48
Subject: Re: Re: Re: PPST Math

    I wanted to send you a note and tell you that I am in the same
boat.  I am a history teacher and I am wondering why having to know
what the size of a box without its top has any relevancy to how
history progresses.  I have taken the Praxis twice.  The first time I
studied for over a month and scored 162, the second time I studied
heavily on the areas which the first one showed were my weakness.  To
my dismay my score was only raised two points.
   I am not quite really sure what I am going to do at this point due
to the fact that PA is weighing so much importance on a standardized
   I wish you luck if you contiune to take the test hopefully, you
will pass it in due time.
   I have been teaching under an emergancy certification for two years
and my future depends on passing this test.  Hopefully, the third time
is the last for me.
  Best wishes

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question