From: Jacqueline Smith <jenickki@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004040914:19:48
Subject: Re: Re: Re: PPST Math

Hello,
    I wanted to send you a note and tell you that I am in the same
boat.  I am a history teacher and I am wondering why having to know
what the size of a box without its top has any relevancy to how
history progresses.  I have taken the Praxis twice.  The first time I
studied for over a month and scored 162, the second time I studied
heavily on the areas which the first one showed were my weakness.  To
my dismay my score was only raised two points.
   I am not quite really sure what I am going to do at this point due
to the fact that PA is weighing so much importance on a standardized
test.
   I wish you luck if you contiune to take the test hopefully, you
will pass it in due time.
   I have been teaching under an emergancy certification for two years
and my future depends on passing this test.  Hopefully, the third time
is the last for me.
  Best wishes
  Jacque

Post a reply to this message