Q&A #302

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Preparing for math on the PPST

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jacqueline Smith

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004040914:19:48
Subject: Re: Re: Re: PPST Math

Hello, I wanted to send you a note and tell you that I am in the same boat. I am a history teacher and I am wondering why having to know what the size of a box without its top has any relevancy to how history progresses. I have taken the Praxis twice. The first time I studied for over a month and scored 162, the second time I studied heavily on the areas which the first one showed were my weakness. To my dismay my score was only raised two points. I am not quite really sure what I am going to do at this point due to the fact that PA is weighing so much importance on a standardized test. I wish you luck if you contiune to take the test hopefully, you will pass it in due time. I have been teaching under an emergancy certification for two years and my future depends on passing this test. Hopefully, the third time is the last for me. Best wishes Jacque

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®