From: John Sacchetti <jscchtt@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002122510:29:23
Subject: Where can I find a study guide for the ExCET 17 test?

Does anyone know where I can find a study guide / manual (similar to
"The Official TASP Study Guide") for the ExCET 17 certification test?
I only have one month to prepare and candidly, it has been a few
decades since I integrated anything!  Please email jscchtt@aol.com and
Merry Christmas.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question