Q&A #302

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Preparing for math on the PPST

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: John Sacchetti

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002122510:29:23
Subject: Where can I find a study guide for the ExCET 17 test?

Does anyone know where I can find a study guide / manual (similar to "The Official TASP Study Guide") for the ExCET 17 certification test? I only have one month to prepare and candidly, it has been a few decades since I integrated anything! Please email jscchtt@aol.com and Merry Christmas.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®