Q&A #3025

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Core Plus Math Program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Zac Conover

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004011921:00:52
Subject: Core Plus Math

I think that core plus math is not needed in schools because when i do a basic math problem I don't go "ok the problem is 2+2=? so x+y=z." Core math is not needed and is confusing more kids than it is helping them. I am one of those confused kids. Thanks for reading this. -Zac Conover

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®