From: Zac Conover <zacman886@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004011921:00:52
Subject: Core Plus Math

	I think that core plus math is not needed in schools because when i
do a basic math problem I don't go "ok the problem is 2+2=? so x+y=z."
Core math is not needed and is confusing more kids than it is helping
them. I am one of those confused kids. Thanks for reading this.

          -Zac Conover

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®