From: Judy Swartz <merv-in-ohio@email.msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998100821:35:15
Subject: It depends

I've taught students who have taken these subjects in either order.
I've found that students are more successful in the second of the two
that they take.  I always encourage students to take all the math they
can take (students are seldom ever sorry that they took the math; more
students regret that they didn't take all that they could in high
school).  But students also need to realize that they will be taking
college board tests/entrance tests during their junior & senior years.
They need to be sure that whatever sequence they choose, they need to
be enrolled in math all the way through high school, and in
particular, as they are taking these exams and going through the
entrance tests into the college level.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®