From: Judy Swartz

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998100821:35:15
Subject: It depends

I've taught students who have taken these subjects in either order. I've found that students are more successful in the second of the two that they take. I always encourage students to take all the math they can take (students are seldom ever sorry that they took the math; more students regret that they didn't take all that they could in high school). But students also need to realize that they will be taking college board tests/entrance tests during their junior & senior years. They need to be sure that whatever sequence they choose, they need to be enrolled in math all the way through high school, and in particular, as they are taking these exams and going through the entrance tests into the college level.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/