From: Tamil <indotamil@sify.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003032618:20:35
Subject: Geometry

It necessary to take Geometry first before taking Trig, Since we want
to know the angles and Trignometry only involves the formula to mug it
up and we must know the angles, so it is necessary to take Geometry
first before Trignometry.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®