Q&A #304

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Geometry or Trig first?

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Tamil

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003032618:20:35
Subject: Geometry

It necessary to take Geometry first before taking Trig, Since we want to know the angles and Trignometry only involves the formula to mug it up and we must know the angles, so it is necessary to take Geometry first before Trignometry.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®