From: Shelly <SftBalGrl2001@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003032714:08:26
Subject: heyy!!

hey my name is Shelly, im a student at the Academy for Individual
Excellence and am doing a math project dealing with careers that have
to do with geometry.  I have to ask an expert 10 questions and recieve
10 answers back for my questions.  If someone could please e-mail me
back that would be great.  If i get an e-mail that is when i will
start asking the questions.
                             Thanks,
                              Shelly

Post a reply to this message