Q&A #304

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Geometry or Trig first?

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Shelly

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003032715:08:26
Subject: heyy!!

hey my name is Shelly, im a student at the Academy for Individual Excellence and am doing a math project dealing with careers that have to do with geometry. I have to ask an expert 10 questions and recieve 10 answers back for my questions. If someone could please e-mail me back that would be great. If i get an e-mail that is when i will start asking the questions. Thanks, Shelly

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®