From: Korinne

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002030301:58:21
Subject: How to become a teacher?

Hi, My name is Korinne, I am in my junior yeah high school and a couple of teahers got me exicted to become a teacher. I know that I need to take a four year college for my course but after high school I am going to Junior College because I didnt take the SAT or PSAT. Im going to Junior College for 2 years so I can go to Universities after but if I take 2 years at the Junior College and take Math course does that counts as for my 4 year course? And I got another question what is the easiest math course in college and easy to teach to student secondary? thanks pls e-mail it to me :) Korinne

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/