From: Korinne <KorinneACH@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002030301:58:21
Subject: How to become a teacher?

Hi,

  My name is Korinne, I am in my junior yeah high school and a couple
of teahers got me exicted to become a teacher. I know that I need to
take a four year college for my course but after high school I am
going to Junior College because I didnt take the SAT or PSAT. Im going
to Junior College for 2 years so I can go to Universities after but if
I take 2 years at the Junior College and take Math course does that
counts as for my 4 year course? And I got another question what is the
easiest math course in college and easy to teach to student secondary?
thanks pls e-mail it to me :)

Korinne

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question