Q&A #309

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: How do you become a math teacher?

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Sylvia

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002030620:08:44
Subject: Re: How to become a teacher?

Hello! I am glad that you are interested in teaching especially math. Going to a junior college anywhere is a good college. I am in college right now, studying to be a math teacher. My advice to you is... If you know what college you want to go after junior college you might want to get there requirements to graduate. Sometimes you will loose a great deal of credits transferring into another college. But you always have the chance when transferring school, because not all schools have or states have the same requirements. Talk to your colleges. Best of luck Sylvia

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®