From: Sylvia <SylviaDVC@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002030619:08:44
Subject: Re: How to become a teacher?

Hello!  I am glad that you are interested in teaching especially math.
Going to a junior college anywhere is a good college.  I am in college
right now, studying to be a math teacher.  My advice to you is... If
you know what college you want to go after junior college you might
want to get there requirements to graduate.  Sometimes you will loose
a great deal of credits transferring into another college.  But you
always have the chance when transferring school, because not all
schools have or states have the same requirements.  Talk to your
colleges.
Best of luck
Sylvia

Post a reply to this message