Q&A #310

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching percents

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Judy Benoit Milner

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004020501:04:26
Subject: Re: Foolproof way to learn percentages

Thank you for that. I am a 43 year old Director of a PC Company in London and while my knowledge and sheer love for computers enables us to be a very popular little company, maths (as said in the UK) has never beeen a strong point of mine. I have embedded the little rhymme in my memory and will pass it on to many in the name of Raymond Giroud. Thank you once again. Judy Benoit Milner

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®