From: Judy Benoit Milner

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004020501:04:26
Subject: Re: Foolproof way to learn percentages

Thank you for that.  I am a 43 year old Director of a PC Company in
London and while my knowledge and sheer love for computers enables us
to be a very popular little company, maths (as said in the UK) has
never beeen a strong point of mine.

I have embedded the little rhymme in my memory and will pass it on to
many in the name of Raymond Giroud.

Thank you once again.

Judy Benoit Milner

Post a reply to this message