From: Susie Davis <sdavis@marktwain.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002022713:21:59
Subject: Re: Foolproof way to learn percentages

I wish I had your dad as my teacher. I scraped by in math. Never did
understand percentages. Did he have any helpful sentences about
fractions or Algebra? At 51, I started college. In my Micro class, I
have been going nuts. Your posting made things so much clearer. Thanks
for the help.
SD in Missouri

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question