From: Susie Davis

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002022713:21:59
Subject: Re: Foolproof way to learn percentages

I wish I had your dad as my teacher. I scraped by in math. Never did understand percentages. Did he have any helpful sentences about fractions or Algebra? At 51, I started college. In my Micro class, I have been going nuts. Your posting made things so much clearer. Thanks for the help. SD in Missouri

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/