From: Karen Folger

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003102318:14:59
Subject: Re: Foolproof way to learn percentages

Thank you for this strategy. I teach math to special education students at the high school level. I am always looking for ways to help my students remember how to do math calculations. This makes it fun for them. Karen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/