From: Oralia Mendoza <prek411@webtv.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999053122:42:36
Subject: kindergarten math

 I would like to know more information about math TEKS, geared towards
the kindergarten level. For projects that I will use during the
upcoming school year. Also games, activities, and other resources.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/