From: LH Bushnell

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002031603:03:44
Subject: Re: Re: Value of two-column proofs

The standards call for decreased emphasis on two column proofs. Their reasoning I believe has to do with relevance to the student. Computer programming teaches the same step-by-step logical thinking process. It tends to make more sense to students. I like the discovering geometry method better for most students. LH Bushnell

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/