From: LH Bushnell <bushnell@netins.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002031603:03:44
Subject: Re: Re: Value of two-column proofs

The standards call for decreased emphasis on two column proofs.  Their
reasoning I believe has to do with relevance to the student.  Computer
programming teaches the same step-by-step logical thinking process.
It tends to make more sense to students.  I like the discovering
geometry method better for most students.

                                      LH Bushnell

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®