Q&A #316

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching probability

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rick Bonnell

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005110419:24:38
Subject: "the Ten Hat Problem"

can someone help me to teach my son "7th grade" the formula for this problem. Random probability,derangments,purmutations. 10 people all lose there hats a boy scout finds them and returns them, what is the probability of each getting there own hat.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®