From: Stephanie Cash <cashtigers@chesnet.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006061317:54:33
Subject: High School Math

I teach high school Algebra I for the Technogolies and I looking for
fun interactive activties for my students dealing with the order fo
operations, solving equations, percent, proporations, or graphing.  I
am trying to do more group activies this year and I also want alittle
more explorations for the students.  I need HELP !!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/