From: Stephanie Cash

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006061318:54:33
Subject: High School Math

I teach high school Algebra I for the Technogolies and I looking for fun interactive activties for my students dealing with the order fo operations, solving equations, percent, proporations, or graphing. I am trying to do more group activies this year and I also want alittle more explorations for the students. I need HELP !!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/