Q&A #3215

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Investigations Math Program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Susan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003061218:46:44
Subject: investigations math

Hi, I am trying writing to ask for a brief over view of the investigations math program. I have a applied to a school in San Antonio Tx. that uses this program and I have not used it before. If you could please send me this information I would greatly appriciate it. Than you, Susan

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®