From: Pam Brady <pbrady@rangely.k12.co.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003093015:36:58
Subject: assessment and report cards

We currently are using the end of unit assessments and the big idea
and the broad objectives for each unit in our first grade.  Our report
card has broken the Investigations into seven general areas, ex.
Number, Patterns and Relationships, Probability/Statistics, Geometry
and Measurement, Operations/Calculations, Problem Solving,
Communication.  We got these from state standard requirementss.  How
can we build a rubric, a system of reporting etc. that will fit into
thse?  So, in essence, can you put me in contact with someone that has
alrady done this, has a good way or turning the unit objectives into a
reportable item on a report card.  Thanks so much.  I would like to
see some examples if any do exist on the net that are fond on a site.
thanks so much.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®