From: Paul Hickman <p.hickman@nunet.neu.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000031708:14:07
Subject: Re: CESAME support site for Investigations

In the past I have tried to make the members of this discussion aware
of a web-based resource, the "CESAME Support Site for Investigations
in Number, Data, and Space."  If you have never visited, please take a
tour.

If you have visited our site before, I am asking for your help. Please
take a few minutes of your time to fill out our short survey. If you
do, you will be eligible to win a $200 gift certificate from the Scott
Foresman catalog.

Results from the survey will help us document the value that the site
has to our users, which in turn will help us as we seek more funding
for the site. We also need your input so that we can make changes and
develop new features that will best serve the community of educators
and parents who use this resource

Just go to:
http://www.lab.brown.edu/investigations/
and click on the "Take our online survey" button right above the
Spotlight!

Thank you so much. Your help will make our site even better!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/