From: Mark Johnson

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003050416:45:11
Subject: A new quadratic formula

I believe I have found a new quadratic formula, and I would like to
ask you to try and find out if it works. Please, try any means
necessary besides, of course, changing the formula. If you are
interested in trying this out, please e-mail me at:
mkadrenalin@aol.com.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®