Q&A #323

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Factoring and quadratics

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Dean Roseland

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006060213:46:49
Subject: webQuest related to polynomials

Does anyone know of some good WebQuests related to Algebra 2? I am in a teacher certification program, and I need to plan a lesson or lessons around a WebQuest, hopefully related to exponents, complex numbers, or some other polynomial related topic.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®