From: the baby <therealcheryl07@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011102917:38:43
Subject: Re: webQuest related to polynomials

Hello Dean,
I googled your name and I found this.

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question for three reasons:
I'm so dumb I have never been to Minneapolis; I don't know what 2 + 2
is; and genetically, you made out much better than I did when it came
to mathematics.

Shoot me an email if this reaches you. I would like to be able to send
emails to you.

The baby :)

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question