From: the baby

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011102917:38:43
Subject: Re: webQuest related to polynomials

Hello Dean, I googled your name and I found this. Unfortunately, I can't answer your question for three reasons: I'm so dumb I have never been to Minneapolis; I don't know what 2 + 2 is; and genetically, you made out much better than I did when it came to mathematics. Shoot me an email if this reaches you. I would like to be able to send emails to you. The baby :)

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/