From: Cecilia Rubiera <c.rubiera@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005120800:02:13
Subject: Re: Re: math and art

Hi! I am a student teacher and have to do research on the same
topic...i found a couple links and this is how I did it.
I went to google.com and typed in "Benefits integrating math and art"
and found a bunch of stuff. here are the top websites that i got
information from. Feel free to email me anytime and i will assist you
more.

http://www.peterli.com/archive/tct/1003.shtm
http://www.education-world.com/a_curr/curr146.shtml

Good luck!! Have a nice holiday!