From: Cecilia Rubiera

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005120800:02:13
Subject: Re: Re: math and art

Hi! I am a student teacher and have to do research on the same topic...i found a couple links and this is how I did it. I went to google.com and typed in "Benefits integrating math and art" and found a bunch of stuff. here are the top websites that i got information from. Feel free to email me anytime and i will assist you more. http://www.peterli.com/archive/tct/1003.shtm http://www.education-world.com/a_curr/curr146.shtml Good luck!! Have a nice holiday!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/