From: lynn pickles

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004111019:57:14
Subject: Re: Place value and different bases

Thanks for your informative short essay on place value....it is exactly a duplication of my thoughts. Dealing with math phobic children and their math phobic parents is a perennial issue. I would love some easy access to math in a different base......reinventing the wheel and making up my own exercises is possible....some days I just do not have the time. Any leads on easy to get hold of tried and tested exercises would be a life saver....many thnaks for being there in cyber space, Lynn

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/