From: lynn pickles <lbpickles@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004111018:57:14
Subject: Re: Place value and different bases

Thanks for your informative short essay on place value....it is
exactly a duplication of my thoughts.  Dealing with math phobic
children and their math phobic parents is a perennial issue.  I would
love some easy access to math in a different base......reinventing the
wheel and making up my own exercises is possible....some days I just
do not have the time.  Any leads on easy to get hold of tried and
tested exercises would be a life saver....many thnaks for being there
in cyber space, Lynn

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®