From: Terrie Palmer <tpalmer@adv-digital-sys.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000060714:41:31
Subject: memorization problems

My son has just finished the four grade.  His teacher has stressed
that he didn't memorize his multiplication table and needs to
accomplish this or he will have problems and keep falling behind.  How
can I teach him to memorize his basic times table?	It hurts me to see
him count on his fingers and struggle.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®