From: monica <mmde66@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003041608:45:16
Subject: operations

I have reciently been hired as a math extension teacher for fourth
grade and am looking for an interesting topic or project to do with my
students in the month of May. I have groups of 10-12 students that I
see once every other cycle. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/