From: abby <s237115@nwmissouri.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011022111:27:06
Subject: 6th grade permutations

Hi, I am currently a senior in college working toward my Elementary
Education degree. I am working on a 6th grade lesson plan on
Permutations. I understand permutations, but need to come up with an
engagement activity as well as an explore phase for my lesson. Does
anyone have any suggestions? I appreciate your help!

Abby

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®