Q&A #3398

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Permutations and counting arrangements

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: abby

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011022111:27:06
Subject: 6th grade permutations

Hi, I am currently a senior in college working toward my Elementary Education degree. I am working on a 6th grade lesson plan on Permutations. I understand permutations, but need to come up with an engagement activity as well as an explore phase for my lesson. Does anyone have any suggestions? I appreciate your help! Abby

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®