From: jafary92

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000071705:27:25
Subject: Re: Permutations

Hi As U know, n! is simply a notation for the product of first n natural numbers and it plays an imp role in counting problems. When we solve a counting problem and if we need to use the product of natural numbers again and again then it becomes very easy if we use some kind of special notation...

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/