Q&A #340

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Compensation as a form of estimation

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Dave Reigle

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000071213:51:37
Subject: "Compensation" in the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills

My daughter took the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills(ITBS). On the Sub- catagory "compensation" under the "Estimation" category, she did not do as well as the other areas. I'm trying to find out what "compensation" means in this instance. The ITBS web site does not mention this sub-catagory when it describes the estimation section of the test. Could someone kindly enlighten me. Thank you for your help. Dave Reigle

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®