From: Stephanie Blythe <SButterfly42@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002011817:55:44
Subject: What kind of math is locus

I have a son who is the 10th grade and the teacher is suppose to be
teaching locus to the students but the teacher don't explain it and
the teacher gives them work and homework and the students don't how to
do it. My child is getting ready to take a Math Regents and my child
needs all the help he can get about locus and how to do it. It is a
very difficult math to do. Can you please help me with this situation
so that he can get the idea or the fundamental basis of the math so
that he can pass his test and that he won't have any more problem when
he sees another problem like that. The math book that he has is
Preparing for the Regents Examination Mathematics A by
Andres/Bernstein.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®