From: Stephanie Blythe

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002011817:55:44
Subject: What kind of math is locus

I have a son who is the 10th grade and the teacher is suppose to be teaching locus to the students but the teacher don't explain it and the teacher gives them work and homework and the students don't how to do it. My child is getting ready to take a Math Regents and my child needs all the help he can get about locus and how to do it. It is a very difficult math to do. Can you please help me with this situation so that he can get the idea or the fundamental basis of the math so that he can pass his test and that he won't have any more problem when he sees another problem like that. The math book that he has is Preparing for the Regents Examination Mathematics A by Andres/Bernstein.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/