From: siobhan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006032814:50:10
Subject: Math for dyslexia

I am trying to carry out a project on dyslexia in mathematics. I am in
my final year training as a teacher. I'm finding that there is a lack
of information on the area. Are there any ideas on how to conduct a
fair test to prove the link between reading difficulties and
mathematical difficulties and can someone please tell me why there is
such a lack of remedial work in the area??
appreciate any help!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®