From: Owen <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007120316:38:16
Subject: math help for dyslexia

You may want to look at the DotMath for kids web site.  There are free
color charts on the site to help explain math for students k-4 and
those who have learning problems.   This material is free for personal
use only so you may not sell it or combine it with any other material.
I have seen this help students.  This is to be used as resourse
material to help explain the program they are in.

    Type     DotMath for kids    into google and you should be able to
find the site then add it to your favorites.  To move to each chapter
click on the color lable boxes and then scroll down to see all the
pages under each heading.  There are some basic help and info under
the help tab that will help explain the basics.

  Please forgive my typos as I live in canada and its a about 30 below
zerro  today so my hands a very cold.

I hope this is helpful

Owen

Post a reply to this message