From: joyce nowacki

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004052610:13:44
Subject: using test corrections to improve test scores

This is what my son's teacher decided to improve student's test scores on a recent science test. The test corrections are only offered to students scoring 90 or below. What would be a better way to handle this? "I do appreciate your point about students receiving higher scores through corrections than those starting out with B's. So, I have decided along with Mrs. XXX and the science department to also allow any student with less than a B+ (91%) to make corrections for a grade not to exceed a B+ (91%). That way, no child who originally had a grade in the 83-90% range will end up with a lower score than someone with an original grade below that range."

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/