Q&A #356

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Curving test scores

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Hillarie Swanner

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004052616:22:44
Subject: Re: Re: Re: curving test scores

AMEN!! I think there might be the occassional time that I make a test way too hard by some mistake and I would take a serious look at it and maybe even let some collegues look at it and then deside if adjustments should be made. But I totally agree that curving gives our kids a false look at the real world. When they perform below par at a job their boss isnt going to "curve" their performance. He'll just fire them. Our kids need to learn that they have to work hard to succeed in the real world.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®