From: Sandra
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000071311:12:24
Subject: Logarithms

I am having a difficult time tutoring a student on logarithms.  We
have
gone from exponents to logs.  I am unsure how to explain working a
problem backwards.  I know this should be easy.  Here is an example:
log(x-1)=1,   solve for x

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®