From: Suzanne Alejandre <suzanne@mathforum.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007022113:19:17
Subject: Re: Re: graphs

Hi Jan,

"The Graph Club" (according to what I found) is published by Tom
Snyder
Productions.

It's available for purchase here:
Tom Snyder:
http://www.tomsnyder.com/products/product.asp?SKU=GRPV20
Sunburst:
http://store.sunburst.com/ProductInfo.aspx?itemid=176756

I found a demo version (free 90 day demo) offered here:

http://www.kidsdomain.com/down/mac/graphclub.html

I found a "training" site for The Graph Club here:

http://www.atomiclearning.com/graphclubx.shtml

I hope those are helpful sites!

Sincerely,
Suzanne