Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #3699

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Scatter plots

View entire discussion

From: Kristina <kristina@mathforum.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001092516:41:01
Subject: Scatter, stem and leaf plot resources for teachers

Here are some ideas from Jeanne, another T2T Associate:

Dale Seymour Publications has a very good series of books called, "The
Quantitative Literacy Series."  I think you'd find the book,
"Exploring
Data," an excellent resource to use with your students. In addition to
scatter plots, and stem and leaf plots, it does a nice job with box
and
whisker plots.

For additional resources, I encourage you to do a full search of the
Math Forum Library,

http://mathforum.org/grepform.html .

Just type in scatter plots as your search term.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/