Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #3699

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Scatter plots

View entire discussion

From: Kristina

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001092517:41:01
Subject: Scatter, stem and leaf plot resources for teachers

Here are some ideas from Jeanne, another T2T Associate: Dale Seymour Publications has a very good series of books called, "The Quantitative Literacy Series." I think you'd find the book, "Exploring Data," an excellent resource to use with your students. In addition to scatter plots, and stem and leaf plots, it does a nice job with box and whisker plots. For additional resources, I encourage you to do a full search of the Math Forum Library, http://mathforum.org/grepform.html . Just type in scatter plots as your search term.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/